There are many reasons to join a Masters swimming group in Oregon. In addition to the fun, fitness and camaraderie, we have a highly informative newsletter and some of the finest swimming events in the Pacific Northwest.
Please looks for your Club or Workout Group below to register for 2018 beginning November 1st, 2017:
Oregon Masters Swimming Clubs:
Oregon Club Workout Groups:
- Adult Learn to Swim (ALTS)
- Central Oregon Masters Aquatics (COMA)
- Circumnavigating Beavers Aquatic Team (CBAT)
- Columbia Gorge Masters (CGM)
- Corvallis Aquatic Team (CAT)
- Emerald Aquatics (EA)
- Grants Pass YMCA Masters (GPY)
- LaCamas HeadHunters (LHST)
- Lake Oswego Masters (LOM)
- Lewis & Clark Aquatics (LCA)
- Mid-Valley Aquatics (MVA)
- Mittleman Jewish Community Center (MJCC)
- Multnomah Athletic Club (MAC)
- Nike WHQ Masters (NIKE)
- North Clackamas Masters Swimming (NCMS)
- OPEN Narwhals (OPEN)
- Oregon City Tankers (OCT)
- Oregon Reign Masters (ORM)
- Pendleton Swim Association (PSA)
- Portland Community College Masters (PCCM)
- Portland Timberfish (PDX)
- Rogue Valley Masters (RVM)
- Salem Kroc Masters (KAM)
- Southern Oregon Masters Aquatics (SOMA)
- Stafford Hills Club (SHC)
- Team Club Sport Oregon (TCSO)
- Tornadoes YMCA Swim Team (TOR)
- Tualatin Hills Barracudas (THB)
Or, if you prefer to register via paper, please fill out the form and send payment as instructed: USMS Registration Form
Registering for the first time? Please review this registration tutorial that walks you through the process: How to register for USMS
If you have any questions, please contact the OMS Registrar, Susie Young.
Are you already registered with USMS, but have just moved to Oregon/SW Washington? Changing Clubs? Use the OMS Transfer Form to change your Club affiliation.
Making Changes to Your Registration is Easy
Have you moved? Need to change your Workout Group? Making the change is really easy on the USMS website.
OMS provides scholarships for members in need. For more information about the scholarship program, please refer to this scholarship information sheet. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please send your application form to Susie Young.
Clubs and Workout Groups
Members of a Club may only compete on relays with members of the same Club. Club names are unique across the United States and must register each year with USMS. If you are interested in forming a new Club within OMS, please contact Susie Young.
Some Clubs have Workout Groups. These Workout Groups swim together at different facilities across Oregon or Southwest Washington. Every spring and summer, Workout Groups compete against each other at the pool and open water state championships. When you register with USMS, you will need to select first the Club you will swim with and then the Workout Group.
If you need to register your Workout Group for 2018 or update your information, contact Christina Fox, Oregon LMSC Membership. You will need to use the Workout Group Registration Form.
View who is currently registered in the Oregon LMSC.
Contact the Registrar
Please feel free to contact the Oregon LMSC Registrar with any questions:
3035 NW Rio Vista Terrace
Portland, OR 97210